Speed Boat Charter
We offer a well-equipped and manned speedboat for upcoming projects in Milne Bay Province. We also have very experienced operators that have worked in Milne Bay waters and other areas over a long period of time, both with commercial operations and local enterprises. In addition, we can do some logistics planning to support your project. Terms and Conditions apply.
We offer a speedboat hire service for real value in speed, space, and safety. You will not get this anywhere locally, and if you do go elsewhere, you will pay a premium!
- 25-foot center console speedboat with rear bimini canopy.
- Self-draining sealed floor with polystyrene foam in the hull (unsinkable).
- Equipped with a 175 horse-power Suzuki engine (over 4 times the capacity of a typical 40-HP engine).
- Top speed of over 30 knots (55 km/hour).
- 340 litres fuel tank capacity + 120 litres container carry-on supply = 460 litres total take-off fuel capacity.
- Minimum fuel burn rate of 700 ml per km at 20 knots.
- Engine uses pure petrol (ULP) - cheaper than Zoom (pre-mix outboard fuel). We use our drums for refill and save you K200 per drum in Alotau.
- Onboard GPS and fish-finder.
- Life vests for your safety at sea.
- 350-litre esky/icebox for fishing and/or storage.
- Fully insured (including General/Public Liability).
- Registered with the National Maritime Safety Authority (NMSA) of PNG under the Milne Bay Provincial Transport Authority in Alotau (registration number ALSCA-5097). Milne Bay Province was the first in PNG to effectively implement the Small Craft Act 2010.
- Maximum number of passengers licensed by NMSA is 10+1 (including the operator) plus cargo.
- Our operator is licensed by the Milne Bay Provincial Transport Authority, and is also a mechanic (including electrics) and is an experienced seafarer from Milne Bay.
- Security escort can be arranged for an extra K200 per day.
We can organize fuel for you, unless you want to do it yourself. In order to avoid delays and cancellations, please refer to our Terms & Conditions to avoid any misunderstanding, inconvenience, and losses, thank you.
© 2018: AlphaBlue Limited, All Rights Reserved. | Travel Theme by: D5 Creation | Powered by: WordPress