AlphaBlue Limited is a 100% PNG-owned company that was incorporated under the PNG Companies Act (1997) on 11 February 2017.
Through our company AlphaBlue SG Pte Ltd in Singapore, we engage in import/export of commodities, FMCGs, technology, and other solutions to assist local businesses and the government.
AlphaBlue Ltd (100% PNG-owned) is building local entrepreneurial capability to explore solutions to prevailing challenges, while providing services that complement the local eco-tourism industry.
A thriving business community, self-reliant people, and an innovative and sustainable eco-tourism industry.
- Build and operate a successful, innovative, and expandable boating operation to cater for private, corporate, and tourism requirements.
- Locate new opportunities, review existing solutions, and apply new ideas, partnerships, and innovation to adequately address those needs.
- Support the growth of the tourism industry in Milne Bay Province.
- Set new benchmarks in service delivery, customer care, and to challenge the status quo of current outdated business practices.
- Be a positive part of the local business community and its growth.
- Seek global solutions for local challenges through AlphaBlue SG Pte Ltd.
Many years ago I left Milne Bay with the clothes on my back and a head full of dreams, seeking education and work far away. I was strongly compelled to return, this time with a suitcase full of those same dreams.
I am reaching out through AlphaBlue Limited, and I hope you can be part of this journey in some way, too. I also own and operate AlphaBlue SG Pte Ltd based in Singapore.
For those after the juicy details, please visit my LinkedIn profile, thank you.
“It is never too late to be what you might have been.”
About the CEO / Founder
Sioni Sioni has worked in government, academia, and resource exploration. His education and career started in PNG, and he has lived and worked in Australia and Singapore. He spent 15 years gaining experience in seismic exploration for oil and gas, project planning and management, research, lecturing/training, public speaking, and outreach … all the while curiously looking out the window at the blue skies beyond!
He wants to be involved in meaningful work or enterprise that has a direct positive social impact, and has returned home to Milne Bay to help people through private enterprise. And fish … and enjoy some of the most pristine and beautiful scenery and sandy beaches in the world … and play music!